Welcome to Link4MED a Medical Tourism Agency
Who is a Link4MED?
Link4MED as a medical travel agency will help you to organize your complete stay during your medical treatment.
We will support you through the entire process of medical tourism from appointment planning to the selection of extra services including international airfare, hotel accommodation, domestic transport, interpreters, translations, and visas, as well as activities such as excursions, sports, restaurants, theatres, etc.
We can make your medical travel simple and secure. We value deeply the satisfaction and comfort of our visitors.
What we do?
With help of our partner clinics & hospitals, tourism agencies, we will arrange your medical treatment as well your air tickets, visas, transport, accommodation and all le isure activities. This means you don’t have to worry about anything and you can concentrate on your treatment and recovery. Link4MED acts as facilitator or middleman for patients seeking for a help abroad, and a clinics and hospitals at the other hand.
Your treatment is no longer limited by geography or treatment costs. Link4MED, creates a bridge that connects YOU to foreign healthcare providers so you can find the right treatment solution.
Why we do it?
Link4MED is the first organization in this region that wants to give you the opportunity to help yourself in best possible way. In this way, we want to help you, who have completely unexpectedly faced all the challenges of illness to reach the best possible doctors and medical institutions for your health.
Trying to keep treatments and programs we offer you affordable, we only choose the best doctors, the most renowned medical facilities, an innovative approach to diagnosis and treatment.
Every day we are expanding and improving our offer with better and better programs, and improving our work so that we can help you as much as possible. We listen to what you are looking for and what treatments you are interested in.
At this point you might ask: Why would someone want to go abroad for a medical procedure? Why go through all the trouble of finding a doctor and hospital in Russia, Greece, Georgia, Turkey or Ukraine if there is great medical care available in my home country?
WHY TO USE A MEDICAL COORDINATOR?
Let us help you
Why you should use a medical coordinator?
The key reason, is that medical coordinators serve as the liaison or mediator between you and the international hospitals and doctors. In effect, it is the facilitator’s job to repackage the medical provider’s service offering, make it more appealing, and then guide you along the medical tourism process. For those trying to decide whether or not to use a coordinator, it is important to weigh both the advantages and disadvantages they provide.
Link4MED ensure that each patient not only receives quality medical care but maximum support and comfort as well. We check patient satisfaction surveys to see how our partner hospital accommodate international patients in terms of communication, services, religious dietary needs and other cultural considerations.
What are the advantages of using a medical coordinator?
Medical coordinator can act as guide for patients. Many patients find it convenient to seek help from coordinators and agencies rather than venturing out on their own. Some of the advantages gained by using the services of these agencies are listed below:
- General Information: Medical coordinators have adequate experience in the healthcare process and can address all concerns and questions that the ‘would be’ patients may have, including: safety, accommodation, etc.
- Familiarity with the Medical Centers: Medical coordinators are familiar with the medical facilities and providers they are working with. They are well informed about the medical provider’s certifications, type of facilities and other factors critical in choosing the medical center.
- Logistics: Medical intermediaries can provide assistance with logistics, documentations, permits and other travel arrangements required for patients. These include arrangements for hotel, transportation and accommodation, and if necessary could also include aftercare facilities.
- One-stop Medical Tourism shopping: The convenience of being able to choose and access information about a variety of hospitals, procedures, and services. Users can come to a medical coordinator’s website and request a price estimate for a particular procedure from several different hospitals or clinics, and then choose which provider better serves their needs and budget. In addition, once you have made a decision on where to travel, the medical tourism facilitator can usually take care of all your travel logistics such as flights, lodging, and transportation.
- Established relationships with international providers: Medical Coordinators, have already done the groundwork to make sure your chosen hospital and doctor are safe to work with. The best case scenario is that they have visited your chosen hospital and already have a system in place to make your Medical Trip process is a smooth one.
- Language and culture barriers are usually not an issue: Contacting some international hospitals can be challenging due to time zone differences, language barriers, and cultural differences. As shown above, medical coordinators already have the right contacts and a Medical Trip / medical process in place with your international hospital. Additionally, as most you will be dealing with people who speak your language and have a better understanding of the obstacles you face in order to get you from point A to point B.
What kind of savings are we talking about?
Chances are the main reason you are even looking into medical treatment abroad is because of the savings. The fact is, on average you can expect to save from 10 to 30 percent of what you would normally pay in your country. To get a good idea of the exact amount of money you’ll be saving, you need to consider not only the cost of the procedure, but also the air fare, lodging and other travel related costs.
Why to travel overseas for medical care?
At this point you might ask: why would someone travel abroad for a medical procedure? Why go through all the trouble of finding a doctor and hospital in Russia, Greece, Cyprus, Georgia or Ukraine if there is great medical care available in my home country?
State and even private healthcare sectors in this Region are still far behind the quality and innovation of foreign clinics. What you probably find unexpected is that all treatments are in addition to being better and cheaper than in your own country.
Frequently asked questions
Here you can find answers for some of the questions that are frequently asked
You want to find out more?
If you interested to find out more, send us a question or an Inquiry for your Personal Treatment Plan