Egg donation with fresh donor oocytes
One of the crucial parts of any treatment process is knowing there is a high chance of success. Well, egg donation success rates with this clinic in Cyprus are very high.
Typically, women aged 20-29 can enjoy egg donation success rates of 82%. At ages 30-34, success rates are still as high as 81%. Even those aged 40+ can still enjoy a hugely impressive 80% success rate when it comes to egg donation. For those aged 40+, success rate moves from a mere 11% to 80% when the treatment is used compared to using own eggs.
Also, endometrium of the receiver is not exposed to the hyper stimulation and can be more appropriate for the implantation. In this application, approximately 75% pregnancy rate can be achieved.
This treatment package includes the possibility for a patient to choose a perfect egg donor in terms of donor’s appearance, cultural background, educational level, interests and values.
Our Egg donors are young women who have at least one their biological child, are fully screened and eager to share the happiness of motherhood with other women.
This IVF clinic is among the most commonly chosen clinics in Europe and it’s also ranked #9 clinic in the World.
Stages of the Process
- Stage 1: Egg Donor Matching
The couple interested in egg donation is matched with the most appropriate anonymous egg donor based on physical characteristics. The clinic’s medical team performs this.
- Stage 2: Egg Donor Preparation
The egg donor goes through ovarian stimulation and is synchronized with the receiver’s cycle.
- Stage 3: Recipient Preparation
The endometrium of the recipient is prepared for embryo implantation via medication.
- Stage 4: Oocyte Pick-Up (OPU) from the Egg Donor
When the egg donor is ready for OPU, the egg retrieval is carried out.
- Stage 5: Fertilization and Embryo Transfer
The collected eggs are fertilized with sperm, and the best embryos are transferred back to the recipient going through egg transplant. Any excess embryos can be frozen for future use.
- Stage 6: Pregnancy Test
The recipient going through the treatment is tested for pregnancy usually 11 days after embryo transfer.
- Stage 1: Egg Donor Matching
- Initial consultation with fertility specialist (personal doctor and medical coordinator who will be in constant contact with you at all stages of your treatment).
- Donor coordinator does the match based on the physical characteristics of the couple. The program is anonymus but basic data aout the donor can be shared (height/weight/blood group/education, etc.)
- Fresh or frozen oocytes is used
- Personalized treatment planning for each patient.
- Endometrial lining stimulation protocol.
- Egg donor compensation and stimulation.
- The partner semen preparation .
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) of thawed (or fresh) oocytes with partner`s sperm.
- Embryo cultivation.
- Embryo transfer.
- Cycle summary and photo of embryos
- Detailed embryological development report and photo of transferred embryos.
- Assistance with hotel and travel arrangements.
- 2 Airport Transfers and complimentary city tour with a guide.
- Patient support during and after the treatment program.
- Embryo development in EMBRYOSCOPE PLUS
- Use of RI Witness system
Typically, women aged 20-29 can enjoy egg donation success rates of 82%. At ages 30-34, success rates are still as high as 81%.
Even those aged 40+ can still enjoy a hugely impressive 80% success rate when it comes to egg donation. For those aged 40+, success rate moves from a mere 11% to 80% when the treatment is used compared to using own eggs.
Want to get a quote?
Fill in a Patient Form and you will receive an individual quote as well as advice on which treatment is best for what you want
What else do I need to know?
How is an egg donor selected?
In most cases egg donor catalogs are available online, and you get access to catalog and choose from which donor or donors you want to use egg cells in your IVF. In some clinics there are a Donor Coordinators who will help you find a donor according to your preferences.
Are egg donors healthy?
Egg donors undergo rigorous screening before entering the program and giving a sample to determine if they are healthy.
All our egg donors are young and healty and have proven feritlity and wish to share the joy of parenthood with others.
Are egg donors anonymous?
In most cases, clinics offer anonymous egg donors but in some clinics programs with “open” egg donors may also be implemented