About the Program:
The success rate of frozen embryo transfers at INTERSONO with the embryos which qualified for cryopreservation after a previously performed fresh cycle makes 58%.The package covers the cycle planning, doctor’s and coordinator’s supervision, embryo warming, embryo culture and transfer costs as well as assisted hatching to increase the chances for implantation.
- Initial consultation with fertility specialist
- Endometrium ultrasound monitoring during treatment
- Embryo thawing
- Embryo culture
- Assisted hatching
- Embryo transfer into uterus
- Detailed embryological development report and photo of transferred embryos
- Patient support during and after the treatment program
Clinical Pregnacy Rate
* Clinical pregnancy rates depend on age and ovarian reserve, the patient’s individual response to the treatment and genetics.
Want to get a quote?
Contact us and you will receive an individual quote as well as advice on which treatment is best for what you want