A hysteroscopy is a way for your doctor to look at the lining of your uterus. The hysteroscope has a light and camera hooked to it so your doctor can see the lining on a video screen. It also may be done to see if a problem in your uterus is preventing you from becoming pregnant.
Hysteroscopy is used as the only and primary for the operative treatment of the following conditions (some of which are not visible on ultrasound before it, and only seen on hysteroscopy):
- Stenosis and another problem of the cervical canal
- Polipi the body of the womb
- Presence of intrauterine Adults Asherman’s syndrome
- Submucosal myomas
- Presence of septum in septum in the uterus, as well as in the evaluation of all uterine abnormalities
- Numerous conditions that fall into the “invisible” pathology of the uterus by other methods, inflammatory conditions of the uterus, fibrotic barriers and many others.
Laparoscopy, also known as diagnostic laparoscopy, is a surgical diagnostic procedure used to examine the organs inside the abdomen. It’s a low-risk, minimally invasive procedure that requires only small incisions.
Laparoscopic gynecology is most commonly used in the following conditions:
- Checking the passage of the fallopian tubes, with an operative procedure on the fallopian tubes, if for any reason they are damaged.
- Operative removal of tuberculosis (salpingectomy) in non-pregnant pregnancy and all other conditions where a particular process damages tuberculosis to the extent and where their leave offers more harm than benefit.
- All types of benign ovarian tumors (primarily cystic ovaries).
- All forms and all stages of the weight of endometriosis.
- Myoma uterus, both subserotic and intramural (on the outside and in the uterine wall).
- Removing the uterus for a number of reasons (benign and malignant).
- The number of conditions in the field of urogynecology (urinary disorders), and other varied gynecological pathologies.
laparotomy is a surgical incision into the abdominal cavity. It is performed to examine the abdominal organs and aid diagnosis of any problems.
The surgical incision for the opening of the anterior abdominal wall and access to the organs of the small pelvis can be a longitudinal or transverse cut, and the decision depends on the type of illness and the required extent of the surgical procedure, the size of the organ or the change that should be surgically removed, the age of the patient and her general health and condition as well as any previous operations.
HYSTEROSCOPY PRICE: 1,100 EUR
LAPARASCOPY PRICE: 2,300 EUR
LAPAROTOMY PRICE: 2,800 EUR
Want to get a quote?
Contact us and you will receive an individual quote as well as advice on which treatment is best for what you want