IVF with sperm donation
This treatment package is offered to younger women who have difficulty in naturally starting a family due to a male factor (low sperm count or motility), due to fallopian tubes and immune incompetence, but have normal ovarian reserve with sufficient antral follicles to respond to hormonal stimuli during the program.
IVF treatment and ICSI will help overcome these obstacles and provide a much greater chance of successful fertilization of the patient’s own oocytes. The ICSI procedure is also recommended even if partner sperm indices are normal because careful selection of sperm for injection under a microscope, after careful assessment of their morphology and motility, allows selection of the most appropriate and helps to ensure a higher rate of fertilization.
A sample of donor sperm used for fertilization is also included in this program.
- Initial consultation with a fertility specialist (personal physician and medical coordinator who will be in constant contact with you at all stages of your treatment)
- Individual treatment planning for each patient.
- Monitoring ovarian stimulation.
- Hormonal monitoring of ovarian response.
- Egg retrieval under general anesthesia.
- Sperm analysis and sperm preparation.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- Embryo culture.
- Embryo transfer.
- Detailed report on embryological development and photographs of transferred embryos.
- Assistance with hotel and travel arrangements.
- 2 Airport transfers and a free city tour with a guide.
- Patient support during and after the treatment program.
2.800 – 2.950 EUR
Want to get a quote?
Fill in a Patient Form and you will receive an individual quote as well as advice on which treatment is best for what you want
What else do I need to know?
How is a sperm donor selected?
In most cases, sperm donor catalogs are available online, and you get access to catalog and choose from which sample you want to use in your IVF
Are sperm donors healthy people?
Sperm donors undergo rigorous screening before entering the program and giving a sample to determine if they are healthy.
Sperm donors are young and healthy men between the ages of 18-40 who are physically and mentally healthy and free from addiction.
Are sperm donors anonymous?
In most cases, clinics offer anonymous sperm donors but in some clinics programs with “open” sperm donors may also be implemented
What is Sperm Donor Testing for?
- LABORATORY: antibodies
to HIV 1 and 2, antibodies to syphilis,
hepatitis B and C, Gonorrhea.
- GENETIC TESTING: