This post is also available in: Serbian
About the Program
Guaranteed Egg Donation program offers multiple IVF cycles for a fixed price, significant savings and a 50% refund in case pregnancy is not achieved. Includes up to 3 fresh IVF cycles and unlimited frozen embryo transfers (surplus embryos left from previous fresh IVF cycles) in between each fresh cycle until pregnancy is confirmed or all embryos are used. Our aim is to give you peace of mind and help you to achieve our shared goal of pregnancy success.
Money Back System
If no pregnancy is achieved (pregnancy is determined by the ultrasound examination which will confirm baby`s heartbeat on 6th week of pregnancy), 50% of the program total cost will be refunded.
*The program is valid for the period of 16 months from the moment of signing the pre-agreement.
- Initial consultation with fertility specialist (personal doctor and medical coordinator who will be in constant contact with you at all stages of your treatment in person or online).
- Personalised treatment planning for each patient.
- Donor medical and psychological screening, medication, stimulation.
- Endometrial preparation protocol.
- Up to 3 donor egg collection procedures with anesthesia.
- Egg donor compensation.
- The semen analysis and sperm preparation.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- Embryo culture.
- Cryopreservation of embryos.
- Embryo storage for 16 months.
- Assisted hatching.
- Unlimited frozen embryo transfers.
- Sperm freezing and storage for 12 months.
- Detailed embryological development report and photo of transferred embryos.
- Assistance with visa applications, hotel and travel arrangements.
- 2 Airport Transfers and complimentary city tour with a guide.
- Patient support during and after the treatment program.
Cumulative success pregnancy rate with Guaranteed Egg donation:
- 1st embryo transfer – 64%
- 2nd embryo transfer – 86%
- 3rd embryo transfer – 97 %
- 4th embryo transfer – 100 %
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM
- Age up to 54 years.
- Conclusion from her doctor / gynecologist that patient have no contradictions to pregnancy, and that she does not have somatic pathologies that could prevent the embryo transfer and the pregnancy.
- LH, E2, Prolactin – in norm (Performed on 2nd-5th day of menstrual cycle).
- P4, general testosterone – in norm (Performed on 18th-24th day of menstrual cycle).
- Normal thyroid function, TSH, T3, AT-TPO, anti-hTg – (does not matter the day of the menstrual cycle).
- Ultrasound confirming that patient does not have uterine and endometrial pathologies, absence of Gidrosalpinks.
- No immunological changes.
- We need to see their previous history, number of attempts, pregnancies, and effectiveness. In addition, considering this information may be recommended to do some additional studies.
- Semen – more than 4 million of spermatozoids with normal morphology.
- More than 10% of spermatozoids with category A, normal mobility.
- The normal karyotype for men – 46 XY.
- Tests for Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Syphilis – negative.
PRICE: 12.820 EUR
- unlimited embryo transfers (if there are surplus embryos after fresh IVF cycles)
- baby heartbeat on 6th week of pregnancy
- no egg sharing
- no waiting list, individual donor selection
Clinical Pregnacy Rate